We are excited to announce that First Baptist Belton will be hosting Upward Basketball again this season. There are a few changes so please make sure you read all the following to make sure your family does not miss out on this ministry opportunity.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
REGISTRATION: Cost: $80 per child Registration Times: Tuesday, October 23rd and Thursday, October 25th from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Pearl Street Foyer (near the gym). This is a new way to register for Upward, make sure you mark your calendars so that you do not miss the opportunity for your child to praticipate in upward this season.
At registration you will sign up for a time for your child to attend a mandatory evaluation. This also is a requirement in order to play Upward Basketball.
- Saturday, November 3rd, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 6th, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grades: Because of the growth of the Upward Basketball Program, this year we will have teams for the following age divisions:
- 1st and 2nd grade boys / 1st and 2nd grade girls
- 3rd and 4th grade boys / 3rd and 4th grade girls
Unfortunately, we will NOT have a 5th and 6th division in order to accommodate for growth in the program and to make room for younger players.
- Practice week begins the week of Monday, January 7, 2013
- First Game: Saturday, January 19, 2013
- Final Game: Saturday, March 9, 2013
- Awards Celebration: Thursday, March 14, 2013
We are still in need of volunteers! Please contact Joel Kelley for more information!
For more information please contact Joel Kelley, Upward Sports Director, or Whitney Guzman, Assistant Upward Sports Director, at the church office (254) 939-0705.