Sign up now!
- Is my contact information freely available on the Internet?
No, your information is available only to other church attenders who have logged into fbcbelton.me.
- What information can other church attenders see about me?
By default, church attenders can see your name, your home address and phone number and your e-mail address.
- Can I limit what information is shown?
Absolutely. By clicking on “My Profile > My Personal Preferences” you can select exactly what you are sharing with other church attenders.
- Won’t this open me up to spam?
No. Since your data is only available to the people of the church, spammers will not be able to access your information.
- Is my giving history private?
Absolutely. Only you can see your giving history and only when you have logged in. The server is tested daily to make sure that it is safe from hackers and is protected by 128-bit encryption.
- Why can’t I see my entire group?
The only people listed in fbcbelton.me are those who have attended in the last 4-6 months. If someone is a part of your group but has not attended in quite a while, they will not be listed.
- I’m a member of a group that is not listed on my account, what do I do?
Click here to send us an e-mail to let us know.
- How do I update my information?
If you’ve moved, changed your phone number or e-mail address, or don’t like your photo, you can update your record by clicking “My Complete Profile” and then clicking on the pencil icon.
- How often is the information refreshed on fbcbelton.me?
We update the information on fbcbelton.me twice a day: at 6:30am and at noon. No changes made to our database are immediately reflected on fbcbelton.me.
- Why don’t my contributions look right in My Giving History?
Contributions from Sunday are typically available in fbcbelton.me by Tuesday of any given week. If you are missing recent gifts, they most likely have not posted yet. If you have other questions, please call or e-mail Merlene at (254) 939-0705.
- Why am I unable to sign up for an account?
There are a few reasons that might prohibit you from successfully creating an account on fbcbelton.me. First, only those who have attended a Small Group Bible Study in the last 4-6 months are able to sign up for an account. Second, you must enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address exactly as we have them listed. If at first you don’t succeed, try a different name or e-mail. If you still have difficulties, e-mail or give Jake a call at (254) 939-0705.
- I’m a lay leader, what is extra for me?
Lay leaders like Small Group Bible Study teachers, committee chairs, and others will be able to see more information about their group members. This happens automatically based on your position in the group.