Director for Finance & Human Resources
Director for Kingdom Kids and Church Weekday Curriculum Administrator
Church Weekday Executive Director for Child and Family
The First Baptist Belton Weekday Ministry was founded to meet the childcare needs of the community by providing a loving, safe program of age-appropriate learning experiences in a Christian environment.
Knowing Jesus, Learning Through Play
Serving Jesus, Ministering to Families
Sharing Jesus Daily
If you are a family with us and want to see what is going on at Church Weekday, sign up at our front desk to connect on ClassDojo
Call the Church Weekday front desk at: 254-939-1527
Because each child develops mentally, physically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally, age-appropriate learning experiences are provided to allow each child to progress at his or her own pace and to experience success through hands-on activities in learning centers.
The Church Weekday strives to lay a foundation for the development of a biblical worldview in the mind and heart of each child by incorporating appropriate Bible stories, Bible verses, and prayer into the child’s day.
- Full-time program for infants through pre-k (Hours: 7 am – 6 pm Monday through Friday)
- School-age program for children after school, and full-day care on school holidays and in the summer
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Provide an atmosphere where every child, family, staff member, or visitor encounters Jesus for His glory through the ministry of Church Weekday
- Provide well-trained Christian teachers who care about young children and who communicate care through love and individual attention
- Provide an environment designed to meet age-appropriate needs of each child
- Provide a curriculum of planned activities in learning centers and group experiences designed to facilitate the child’s total development
- Provide positive redirection and guidance to correct inappropriate behavior
Tuition and Fees
Effective January 1, 2020
|Age of Child||Semi-monthly (1st & 15th)||Monthly|
|Infant (Infant & Toddler Classrooms)||$350||$700|
|Preschool (2 & 3 Year Old Classrooms)||$316||$632|
|Pre-K (Upon promotion to Pre-K)||$291||$582|
|After School Care (Partial Day, September – May)||$150||$300|
|School Age – Summer (Full Day, June – August)||$250||$500|
- Initial Registration / Annual Registration Fee
- $75 child / $105 family
- Supply Fees are included in the regular tuition cost. There will not be additional supply fees throughout the year.
- CCS Families are responsible for Monthly Parent Share Cost set by CCS as well as the difference between CCS daily rate and CWM daily rate.
- Late fee of $5 on 10th and 20th for all families with a balance.
- Late pickup is based upon the frequency, notification, and duration.
- A 5% discount for each additional full time child will be given (excludes After School Care).
- Discount will be applied to the tuition invoice for the oldest child. No discount on fees.
We are closed the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day