The First Baptist Church Weekday was founded to meet the childcare needs of the community by providing a loving, safe program of age-appropriate learning experiences in a Christian environment.
Knowing Jesus, Learning Through Play
Serving Jesus, Ministering to Families
Sharing Jesus Daily
Because each child develops mentally, physically, spiritually, socially and emotionally, age-appropriate learning experiences are provided to allow each child to progress at his or her own pace and to experience success through hands-on activities in learning centers.
The Church Weekday strives to lay a foundation for the development of a biblical worldview in the mind and heart of each child by incorporating appropriate Bible stories, Bible verses and prayer into the child’s day.
- Full time program for infants through pre-k (Hours: 7 am – 6 pm Monday through Friday)
- School age program for children after school, and full day care on school holidays and in the summer
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Provide well-trained Christian teachers who care about young children and who communicate care through love and individual attention
- Provide an environment designed to meet age-appropriate needs of each child
- Provide a curriculum of planned activities in learning centers and group experiences designed to facilitate the child’s total development
- Provide positive redirection and guidance to correct inappropriate behavior
Tuition and Fees
First Baptist Church Weekday follows the tuition and fee schedule listed below.
|Age of Child||Semi-monthly||Monthly|
|Infants: 6 weeks -23 months||$322||$644|
|Preschool: 2 years – 3 years||$286||$572|
|Pre-K: Upon promotion to Pre-K August 1||$260||$520|
|After School Care||$130||$260|
|School Age – Summer Full Day||$185||$370|
- Initial Registration / Annual Registration Fee – $75 per child or $105 per family due May 31
- Supply Fees $15.00 per child (excluding school age) February & October
- Summer Supply Fee $10.00 per child (including ALL children) due June 15
- CCS Families are responsible for Monthly Parent Share Cost set by CCS as well as the difference between CCS daily rate and CWM daily rate
A 5% discount for each additional full time child will be given. Discount will be applied to the tuition invoice for the oldest child. (no discount on fees)
We are excited to announce CWM is accepting payments with our new Debit/Credit Terminal.
Church Weekday Closures in 2017
Church Weekday will be closed the following days in 2017:
Monday, 1/2 OBSERVED New Year’s Day
Friday, 4/14 Good Friday
Monday, 5/29 Memorial Day
Monday, 7/3 & Tuesday, 7/4 Independence Day
Monday, 9/4 Labor Day
Thursday, 11/23 Thanksgiving Day
Friday, 11/24 the day after Thanksgiving
Monday, 12/25 OBSERVED Christmas Eve
Tuesday, 12/26 OBSERVED Christmas Day
Monday, 1/1/2018 New Year’s Day